Tuesday 2 August 2011

pretty pearls



I was just nosing over the reviews from the Southbank Vintage festival and found this photography of Pearl Lowe and her clan. She was there to launch her latest Pearl Lowe for Peacocks range. The review doesn’t give much away but I have seen photographs of Pearl and Daisy Lowe before when promoting the new range and they are 90% of the time wearing clothes from the new range. Could these amazing dresses that they wear be the new range?!!! I hope to god so! I am now stalking peacocks website www.peacocks.co.uk for news and updates on when we can see for sure. I have always been disappointed before about the Lowe ranges for peacocks, but Daisy’s 90’s velvet Courtney love Dress is causing me a hot fluster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...