Saturday 11 May 2013

#FF - MY favourite fashion bloggers!


One of my favourite things about blogging is discovering other blogs. Usually I find my favourite blogs via LOOKBOOK, but sometimes I find them through other blogs #FF posts and twitter feeds. Because of this I have decided to create this huge #FF post! They won't always be this huge, but I thought I'd start with bang and showcase my 'newly discovered' favorite blogs, and some of my old favourites too :)

NEW FAVOURITE BLOGS: 
















MY OLD FAVOURITE BLOGS:
















http://cravegreenvelvet.blogspot.se/

When I say 'old' favourites I don't mean that they USED to be my favourite, I meant they have been favourite bloggers for a long old time :)

Hope you like this post, will do another post soon for my favourite Youtubers and Tumblrs too!

PS. this is a huge is excuse to leave me your links below to check out and let me know your favourite bloggers too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...