Tuesday 18 March 2014

Living for the now



So I took a lil break from blogging - work (not my life but work!) was getting in the way a bit. But in a perfectly busy way, I was doing long hours, weeks and travel but all it was all amazing!  In the last 5 weeks I have been to London, Paris, Portugal, been on 2 photoshoots, designing AW14, sending clothing to celebs and writing articles for magazines. However, things are slowing down to sort of normality now which excites me because I can get back blogging!! Yay!



A few of my friends have been doing the #100happydays challenge which I have really enjoyed looking at, and it got my thinking that for my 'return to blogging' post I really wanted to share with you some things that have made me happy over the last month - follow me on instagram and pinterest for more of my inspirations.

 Making cocktails! Don't ask me what this was I can't remember!

 At Premier Vision in Paris, it is huge!!!!!!!! this image doesn't even show a fifth of it.

 Power cuts during all the storms meant driving out to pubs for food, drink and light!

I'm on a whole 'trying to stop buying clothes' thang at the moment, I was doing well until I fell in love with these jeans at Mango

Our prop for the day for the AW14 photoshoot at work
 Working on photoshoot numero 1.

treated myself to an ipad mini!

 Can not get enough of Game of Thrones right now, and I can't get over how beautiful Emilia Clarke is.
 Attempting to pack and outfit plan for Portugal Visit, to much to fit in a small suitcase!


 The sun was so beautiful n Portugal, I didn't realise how sun deprived we have been in the UK until I saw the sun in Portugal.

 Flight home! 
Having fun with the phot edit app on my ipad - kaleidoscope cat!
 Mom trying to teach me to crochet - it's bloody hard! I gave up!

Cuddles with my beautiful cat, Dudley.

 A very rare night out selfie. Dress is from Zara

The Chanel supermarket show was just amazing! Such a genius concept!

 Couldn't get enough of the the Moschino show either!

 Behind the camera of 2nd photoshoot just last week
 Giggling behind set

Having a catch up last night, on the month's magazines.

Are you doing the #100happydays challenge? Leave you links below I would love to see them, I am going to start it properly tomorrow so make sure you are following me on Instagram. also find me on twitter, facebook, pinterest and bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...