Tuesday 5 February 2013

Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens - Spring 2013



They've done it again!

After the amazingly popular collabration last year I am really excited to hear that Agyness Deyn is collaborationg for Dr. Martens again!

This Video was posted on the Dr Martens Youtube video early today, giving a little insight into the collection. I am alreay lusting for the mary janes that she wears in black and white, not sure how much they will be but I guess over £100 at least :( Can I justify that? Im not sure. I also love the denim shirt dress, the orange daisy print shirt and the eyeball bag!









photos taken fromherworldplus.com

You can still buy some of the previous collection at drmartens.co.uk but all the shoes, and leather bags have appeared to sold out.

Collection is due to launch mid Feb - watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. I want the bow sandals, stunning!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...