Friday 26 April 2013

through the grapevine

picasion.com


The sun is shining, I'm going on holiday in a week, I can't stop smiling, and everything 'world Hanna' is slotting into place! YAY!

I want to say a huge 'hello' to everyone and a even bigger apology for disappearing from the blogging-sphere over the last month. - I decided to take a break from blogging so I could concentrate on getting my life back on the right path and find a new job, after being made redundant at the end of March. (read all about it here) Anyone that has spent time looking for a job, knows that job hunting is a full time job. Searching countless jobsites, re-writing your CV 23598 times, preparing and attending job interviews etc I had to just put blogging aside, until I was back on track.

I was fortunate to find a job straight away, which has been so much fun and I love everyone there. But it's just not where I want to be, so I have been still looking for the 'right job' and finally, the job came up! Yay! 
So, this week is my last at the lovely Fat Face, but in 2 weeks time I will be starting my new career at TOPSHOP!!

who wouldn't want to work at Topshop hey?! My friends are already queing inline for a taste of my discount, and I'm sure your soon see lots of 'new topshop' pieces here on future hauls and outfit posts. 


Anyways, this was just another 'life update' post that I wanted to write so I could fill you all in on the latest and let you know why I have been away. But don't worry it is back to business as usual now! 
Thanks for all those that commented on my last post, stating what pieces they want to see styled. I will be all the outfit/styling posts soon! 


bloglovin ~ twitter ~ facebook ~ youtube ~ tumblr ~ instagram: @sugarhart



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...