Tuesday 9 September 2014

20% OFF RIVER ISLAND WITH ELLE UK


20% off River Island? Yes please!
for every reader of ELLE UK magazine this month there is a 20% off River Island discount voucher! There was a snippet of info on this offer in last month's issue, and I have been eagerly looking at the River Island website and app almost daily (I'm that sad!) picking out bits that I would buy with my discount card. 

Now I have it though I can't decide! Do I get my favourite pieces now or wait a few weeks for more of the collection to come in? hmmm ...


These are my picks at the moment. Really really want the faux fur coat (this will replace my well loved 12 year leopard print faux fur coat that's full of ciggerette burns, falling apart at the seems and stinks of stale beer). Also really want the dogtooth shorts, they are smart enough to wear to work, and really really want the red leopard print jumper - I don't own a red leopard jumper and now I have seen this, I feel like i need one to match my red leopard print jeans, silk trousers, scarf and socks.

Can you help me decide what I need?

Hanna <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...