Tuesday 27 March 2012

they only thing i suck is my lipstick

I got distracted in the make up isle of  superdrug on my lunch break today.

it was 3 for 2 on Rimmel, so i just couldn't say no! I have been in love with the Kate Moss collection of Lipsticks since they came out, and have slowly treated myself to one every so often. today i brought 2, plus a lip tint pen.


the liptint pen is shade 110 'stay very berry', the pink lipstick is shade 02 and the orange is 12.



I have a strange love for orange lipstick. every since watching Audrey Hepburn but a shade on in Breakfast at Tiffany's before she leave's her empty apartment. I now own 3 or 4 of them; none of make me as beautiful as her though......


9 comments:

  1. Hi Hanna! thanks for taking an interest in my book club :-) nice blog you have here! im your newest follower. please check in and suggest a book sometime!

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la laa, I love it! Planning to buy myself a new lipstick once I have the money to!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shades of lipstick! I think you would look great with any of them!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so pretty, i like all these colors too!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red/orangey one is lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhhmm I think both colors look really good on you..Not a lot of people can pull off wearing those colors.. haha!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really cute blog here and I have the lip tint pen, it's great it gives good colour and it stays put for ages.

    Xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lip colors :D

    I have nominated you for Kreativ Blog Award.
    Check it out on my blog http://millylovesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emily XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have really beautiful lips :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...