Friday 8 June 2012

today's neckline


I could be Anne Boleyn today with these 2 necklaces. And metaphorically I guess I am; today is my last day at work. I worked in the offices for Rebound over 4 years now and it is finally time to say goodbye. I m not sad at all, I've wanted to leave for a long time and finally the chance came up and I was offered an amazing job as manager for an exclusive boutique in town - I START MONDAY!

Looking forward to weekend to catch up on sleep and re-engergise for the new adventure come monday morning 9.30.

WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new job, I hope it all goes well for you :)
    I just found your blog and it's my kind of thing!
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklaces are gorgeous!
    and that sounds great, making changes that you've wanted to make for ages is always a good thing! good luck for your new job! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...