Tuesday, 11 December 2012

New Boots!! ps I need your help!

Photobucket

Photobucket



New boots Yo!!

I've been craving some new black boots for the winter, and i found these beautys in New Look! I know could you believe it?!! And thats not the bet part, the best thing about these is they were 50% OFF!!!! So they only cost me £14.98!!!! CRAZY!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have been wearing them ever since and I'm completely obessed. they have a Jeffery Cambell-esque look about them, which I love because there is no way I would pay the JC for a pair of simple black boots, they'd have to be something special.

I love wearing black leather heels with my black waxed/leather trousers, they make your legs look super long, and are just a perfect combination. I took these photos yesterday, I can never be bothered to dress on mondays so here I am just wearing an oversized leopard shirt that I picked up n a charity shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Confession is, these arent the only pair of boots i've brought in the last week! I will post photos of the others as soon as they arrive.

Also just wanna say sorry for the lack of posting, this is because I went to pot something last week and as I uploaded a photo, I got an error message saying I've run out of space for photos!!! WTF???! I cant imagine I am the only person who has had this problem, so please any tips on how I can fix this please let me know asap!!!! today I used photobucket, to upload these photos but Im not sure how long that is going to last either!

I'd really appreciated all your help and guidance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...