Wednesday 11 July 2012

She went out like 40 watt light bulb.




Artist Tracey Emin is the latest artist to be collabrating with the Australian label Banjo & Matilda. Launched this week, Emin has created two one-off, limited edition cashmere cardigans; which feature two slogans - "Peace Of Mind" and "She Went Out Like A 40 Watt Bulb" - both of reference the artist's previous work. The label has previously worked with musicians including Natalie Imbruglia and Eliza Doolittle.




I have been a huge fan of Tracey Emin since since school. She has been a huge influence on me for my own artwork and writings; and to have one of these cardigans will be like having my very own piece of artwork! I would kill for one of these cardigans!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...