I and 14 others woke up to very happy news today to hear that we had all been nominated for the Versatile Blog Award by the beautiful Selma at Meteo Beauty!
This is my first ever blog award! Though I have seen this particular award been pass around like wild fire its the first time I have one anything so I am bloody chuffed!!! I have been working really hard on my blog over the last month or so, and it feel really good to be recognized!
The Versatile Blogger is an award being passed around to recognize budding talent in bloggers! Also this award is passed down to /bloggers who you have discovered and find them very good, also following their work regularly.
Official Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
To read more on the rules check out http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
7 things about me
1. Me and and boyfriend got together when I was 15 and have been together now for over 8 years
2. My brother has just moved out of home, and I completely jealous but also miss him loads!
3. Im a horror film geek and completely obsessed with everything crime related
4. I'm a complete novice when it comes to make up, Do not know what I am doing
5. I never want to have children
6. Once I walked straight into Colin Firth during filming a scene for Easy Virtue
7. I have seriously fallen out with my cat over the last few days - reasons I can not share (he would be embarrassed)
So there you go! I hope the facts are interesting enough for you! Never been one to talk about myself! Anyways! These are the 15 blogs I am loving right now that you ought to check out.
Blogs I love
5. thoughts from another kook
6. Kool Thing
8. the little android
9. the fabulous stains
13. crazy white bitches
15. its abbey karson
Thanks to everyone who follows and reads my blog! Lotta love!