Thursday 24 January 2013

GIRL CRUSH: Mimi Wade



The wave of social media knows no bounds. With the likes of Instagram and twitter I am constantly discovering new shops, brands, artists, people, worlds and inspirations daily. This morning via facebook I actually came to learn about the beautiful Italian model/student/print designer Mimi Wade.


You may have spotted her face as part of the Bedhead Street Squad, or  as the face of fashion label Coco Fennel. Maybe even in places such as ASOS, Super Super, Vice, Access Fashion. Currently studying a fashion print degree at Central Saint Martins, at just 19 she has already be showcased on ID online, proving she's someone to watch.

Her pastel hair and Italian orgins, are somewhat becoming what she is known for. I have lusted for Blue since I was 8 years old. Having olive skin it's something I thought I could never pull off, but seeing Mimi with her beautiful locks has got me imaging I might be alright! ahaha! let's go blonde first, blue hair could be my 'summer vibe'
Now, here's more imagery so you can fall in love too!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...