Wednesday, 1 August 2012

If it's good enough for you....

Since was 6 years old and on holiday with my blonde hair cousin I've dreamt of being blonde. We were playing with hair mascara (remember those!) and i vividly remember being sick with jelously because it showed up in her hair but not my own.

I've attempted blonde over the years. But failed mesribly my hair being so dark it goes a tangerine orange before it reaches any shimmer of blonde. 'why dont you try going the hairdressers?' I here you cry! well i have on many occasions and everywhere refuses to do it because my hair is just so dark.

My new plan was to grow out my hair and then join the dip dye trend and gradually, professionally go blonde. But this morning while walking to work i've thought fuck it! lets just attempt it again! I've got a bottle of bleach at home that is dying to be used so what damage is more attempt gunna do!

My hair is thick as thieves too so im gunna need more bleach, and I might buy some ordinary blonde die too, to get a responsible colour if all goes horribly wrong.

- ANOTHER issue with going blonde is I have olive skin. What blonde colour suits olive skin?

these are my hair inspriation shots. IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE PLEASE HAND IT OVER! :D



































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...