Tuesday 30 October 2012

HALLOW'S EVE


It's the week of halloween! which only means one thing! - Party and get dressed up! This year me and my best girl hayley went to a halloween party as the pink ladies! I was sandy and she was frenchie! It was so much fun. I really think the getting ready and dressed up is part of the fun in evening, especially when it means zombie make up.




Anyways these are the photo's for the rest of the night, I thought you might be interested in seeing.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We were adding food colouring to our drinks to get a 'halloween, creepy coloured' drinks :)


Full Sandy costume!



DJ-ing
me and ragdoll jade
  After the party, we headed in to town, where I bumpped into my girl cassie, who was a hot policewomen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...