Thursday 18 October 2012

the fair is in town!


It's finally the countdown to Autumn (my favourite season) and the one thing that always signifies this to me is the local fair. It's been going for years and years the same week in October and last night my inner child came out I was straight there!




Not only is it great fun, but it's also sooo pretty!! I took all these photos with my iphone last night which doesnt have a quick flash lense so some are blurry but still equally pretty in colour!












me and hayley on the bumper cars!



 Food break!! its a tradtion I have to buy a toffee apple!





My boyfriend on the shooting ranges and he won me this amazing laural and hardy handbag!! Im in love it! even though it's covered in mud, because the fair was like a sawp! Next stop Halloween!!!!


2 comments:

  1. When it comes to amusement parks and fairs, Josh and I are probably the biggest little kids around. We definitely know what it feels like to have our inner child come out. No shame though, it's the fair :)

    Thanks for sharing, Hanna!

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I haven't been to one of these in ages!!! Looks like you had a blast!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...