Wednesday 10 October 2012

MONTAGE





Wow I can't believe it's been nearly a whole month since I last blogged. September has been a crazy month. Not only are my 3 best friends birthdays all in September (all within 3 days of each other too), but I have also been attending a wedding in York (it was beatuiful!) but my shop also moved premises to a brand new bigger and better unit in town. Also been attending fashion shows and got a bran new kitty~!! So there have been a lot of late nights, early mornings, hangovers, binges, car journeys and I manged to fit a few shopping trips in along the way!

The photo above is me and my best girl Meg celebrating her birthday just  a couple of weekends ago. We always get crazy drunk and cause loads of mischief :) here she pushed me over a table and my friend manged to catch it all on film! So I have loads to catch up on and fill you in on. But rather than posting various posts of everything that has happened in the last month,  and blogging is all about everything new and now; I'll just fill you in with a photo-montage here instead.




new kitty! - Dorothy


 A-WAGS:

me and the boyfriend:

new shop!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...