Tuesday 3 January 2012

new year, new...


…Shoes!! of course what else! But it is these beautiful brown leather doc martens that have got my heart racing over the last 10 days. 


 
Father Christmas was very good to me and got my exactly what I wanted. A brown pair of 1490 Doc Marten’s; they feed my new obsession for brown shoes. Where I have got this fantasy I am quite unsure but brown seems to fit/clash very nicely with everything else that is in my wardrobe right now, and I want to get more. I’m currently trying to hunt down a pair of brown creepers. (yes I know they sound amazing!) but the only pair I can find is a homemade set on ebay for £70, not including p&p and I just can’t bring myself to spend that amount of money on a pair of shoes. Though if I still have not found a pair by next pay day I might have to dive deep into my cath kidston purse, bit lip, and lie to everyone and by them.

I generally did quite well for clothes this budget Christmas. Also getting some red aztek print leggings, which are surprising flattering on my size 12 legs. An offensive mustard yellow cardigan which I really wanted; and some hair accessories.

So I have written out my plan for 2012 in my new leather bound diary. 14 resolutions I have!! Don’t fret! I won’t bore you with them all, but they consist of the normal, travelling, meet new people, save money, move out, write a book, get published etc I also have a pile of 40 books and 17 dvd’s all unread and unwatched, and I vale to myself that I will watch and read them all before buying any more (neither to say, I wrote this last year and failed miserably).
So happy new year everyone! Best wishes to you all!
Lotta love
Antoinette vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...